Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toy Story Party Favors

See how bad I suck at this whole blogging thing?! I told myself that if I blog for four out of seven days this week, I could finally buy the mirror/shelf/sweater hanger for my entry way that I have been dying to buy forever! So, I am now fully determined to do it! I am so determine that I decided to skip Desperate Housewives (it's on the DVR though!!) and get one post out of the way.


My son's THIRD birthday (OMG, where did time go?) was in October. We decided on a Toy Story theme back in April or May and I had been stocking up on party favors since then. I wanted a cute goody bag but couldn't think of anything. One day as I was looking through two totes of random birthday party stuff from previous birthdays, I came across two packs of lime green party bags left over from his first birthday. That's when I came up with this:


The eyes were cut from my cricut and the mouth and ears were freehand! The purple bottom was cut to fit then I traced a semi circle and cut it out. I wish my cricut could've done all the work but all the work was well worth it!

These were all the goodies in the bags. It was all super cheap (just the way I LOVE it!) and when I need about 20 goody bags it needs to be cheap! The books, bubble necklaces, crazy straw, and chalk were from Target all on clearance. The book and bubbles were 25 cents each, the straws were a 12 pack for 10 cents (I love when dollar spot clearance is 90% and there is actually good stuff left!!), and the chalk was a 36 pack but I don't remember how much (super cheap though!). The frisbee was 10 cents @ Party City and the sticker was from a 24 pack found @ Wal-Mart for $1.50. The Toy Story candies and Cheez-It's were also found at Wal-Mart. The fun dip was a 10 pack for $1.00, the other candy was a 12-14 pack for $1.00, and the Cheez-It's were a little less than $3.00 for 12 packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment