Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Wreath

Lately, I've been into wreaths! I'm not sure why but whatever! I wanted to make a fun birthday wreath that could be used for all of our birthdays. I decided on a primary colors plus green curling ribbon wreath. I had a foam floral wreath from Dollar Tree in one of those party totes and I have a TON of curling ribbon. All I did was cut strips of ribbon, double knot them around the wreath, and then curl with my scissors. Ta-da!!!





I thought it needed something more so I went to my cricut and cut out some birthday related shapes and a number 3, for the Kid of the House, and then taped them on! The awesome thing is, Man of the House turns 30 this month (shh don't tell him I told you!) so all I have to do is add a zero and I'm set!


No comments:

Post a Comment