Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Mermaid Centerpiece

Here is a centerpiece I did for Man of the House's cousins daughters third birthday party! It was a Little Mermaid theme. I wanted to use my cricut but didn't have the princess cartridge that Ariel is on so I decided to use the Paper Doll Dressup cartridge but didn't like how the mermaid turned out. So off I went to my local scrapbook store and just bought a sheet of Little Mermaid stickers (made by Sandylion). I placed each sticker on white cardstock and folded the cardstock in half so I would have a back and front so you wouldn't see the skewer. (Hope that made sense!!) I painted the skewers Pool Blue and then attached the sticker and cardstock to the front and then just the cardstock to the back using the trusty glue gun and some foam squares. The blue pail and filler paper (which I already had on hand!) were from 2 different shopping trips @ Target and I must say it matched perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment