So I totally wanted to post this yesterday but never got around to it because I was busy redoing my entryway and was too caught up in it to stop!! I decided this year I won't be making any resolutions because they never last for me. Instead, I'm making goals that I can hopefully achieve! I will not bore you with all my goals but here are my top five. (Your welcome!)
1. Enjoy my life more. I know it sounds so cheesy but I need to learn how to stop stressing out about every little thing. It doesn't solve anything and it makes me crazy. So if I can do this, I will be happier and so will my boys!
2. Take more pictures. The first year of my son's life I had taken at least three pictures a day of him. At least! But now, I'm lucky if I remembered to charge my battery. I feel horrible about that. His second and third year scrapbook are going to have very few pictures :(
3. Keep my house organized. I don't think my house is messy, it's lived in. I have a three year old who has yet to master the skill of playing with toys and then CLEANING THEM UP BEFORE playing with another toy. I'm working on that, him not so much! With work and school and a family I tend to let things pile up throughout the week and spend Saturday morning cleaning. If I can dedicate 15-30 minutes a day to keeping up with the house my Saturday morning cleaning will be cut in half which leads me to...
4. Make more time for scrapbooking and other crafty projects. I miss the time where I could put my son down for a nap and I could be creative for at least two hours A DAY! That hasn't happened since I went back to work full time and then started school again. My naptime freetime is now used for cleaning, homework, or taking a nap myself!
5. Blogging more. I love to blog hop and look at other crafty blogs so that's why I started my blog. Plus I was hoping it would get me motivated to do more projects. So if I can keep on with goals 3 and 4 I should be able to keep up with my blog!
So those are my top 5 and they seem easy enough to handle, but we shall see! I hope 2011 brings you and your family good health, good luck, and great memories!